Lenovo Tab 4 Plus

Discussion in 'Lenovo (Android)' started by zgp, May 12, 2017.

1. zgp

zgp Pen Pal - Newbie

Lenovo Tab 4 Plus (TB-8704V) Gets Certified by Wi-Fi Alliance
    https://tablet-news.com/lenovo-tab-...i-alliance-one-step-closer-commercial-launch/

The tablet packs a 8-inch Full HD display with a 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and 4 GB RAM. There’s 64 GB space of internal storage, a 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing sensor for selfie and video-calls.

Lenovo Tab 4 Plus brings a 4850 mAh, a microSD card slot and the following connectivity features: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C port and a 3.5 mm audio jack. Stereo speakers are present along side the Dolby Atmos technology.

2. gaidin43

gaidin43 Pen Pal - Newbie

I am trying to decide between the 8" tablet of this and the Hawaii mediapad m3.

3. zgp

zgp Pen Pal - Newbie

Huawei has micro usb, Lenovo usb-c with fast charging, not to mention faster processor Snapdragon 625 and Android 7.1.1. I would go for the Lenovo 4 especially if the price is similar.

4. Andrzej

Andrzej Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree that the Lenovo Tab 4 Plus will be a very interesting alternative to the Huawei MediaPad M3 but it depends on the final price. The MediaPad M3 is a higher end premium tablet with a much, much better build quality. The Tab 4 Plus is not bad but I tried it at Mobile World Congress and the glass back is a huge fingerprint magnet.

Otherwise the performance should be very good. The MediaPad M3 has a higher resolution display - not that important on an 8 inch device though, full hd is fine.

In case you're interested in my hands on video:

macallik likes this.
  5. macallik

macallik Pen Pal - Newbie

Anxiously awaiting the Tab4 8 Plus. Looking to upgrade my Zenpad 8.0 after about two years.

6. gaidin43

gaidin43 Pen Pal - Newbie

I ended up getting the hauwei mediapad m3 64GB when it was on sale on amazon for $250 or so a few weeks ago. Coming from the Samsung pro 8.4 it's pretty much similar sized but way better performance and has Android 7.0. I couldn't wait much longer for the upgrade but the lenovo does look decent. If you need something now the media pad is worth the shot. Just not as much mod as the Samsung tablet. There was a sale for a galaxy 2 8.0 last week for around $200 I think that was tempting.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

7. zgp

zgp Pen Pal - Newbie

Did anyone buy it yet?