Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx K3011 Release?

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by cardman827, Jan 5, 2013.

1. cardman827

cardman827 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello All,
    I just received an email from Amazon that this is available.Here is the link and it is showing in stock. Amazon.com: Lenovo IdeaPad K3 Lynx 11.6-Inch 64 GB Tablet: Computers & Accessories.

I just had a chat with Lenovo who said it is not out yet but should release next week. I have a 10 percent off lenovo coupon so If it is only a week I probably will wait.

My question is I have been waiting for this model for a while and I think for me it is perfect, how come no one seems to be talking about it. What am I missing?

It does not have a rear camera, and does not have a stylus are these the reasons no one is interested?

Thanks for your time...

2. gcoupe

gcoupe Scribbler - Standard Member

Personally, I would want a tablet with an active digitiser and stylus, but that's just me... The rear-facing camera is a nice to have, but not a make or break issue.

3. cardman827

cardman827 Pen Pal - Newbie

I thought that might be the case that people here want the stylus, but was just hoping for some more info before I make my purchase.

I bought the Asus tf 810 from Microsoft in hopes that there was some mistake and it actually would come with the keyboard for $799. but that unfortunately did not work out.

They are still supposedly going to send me a free keyboard dock but they have no idea when it is going to come in so I am probably going to return it and buy this more affordable one. Looks like for now I might have to wait for the keyboard as well because the listing is for the tablet only for 599.