Laggy or Skipping movement when writing finely (tx1327cl)

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by lol wut, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol wut

lol wut Pen Pal - Newbie

After purchasing a tx1327cl notebook I formatted and installed Windows XP Tablet Edition, unfortunately display drivers did not work properly and resulted in a BSOD, then the system refused to boot into windows. I instead installed Windows XP Professional SP2 and used most of the drivers in the thread here. For tablet support I am using the TouchKIT software and driver.

I have tried resetting the calibration and calibrated with 4, 9, and 25-step systems. Although the cursor is spot on with the stylus and my fingernail, when I write anything smaller than 3-4 centimeters in diameter it starts to skip and ignore my writing.

An example of this problem can be seen here, notice that the bottom two words are fine (the bottom-left h skipped a little, though). However, the top two words skipped and the cursor was lagging.

Is there a way to fix this using some other software? Or will I have to try to trim down a copy of Vista with vLite and use that?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. eko2

eko2 Scribbler - Standard Member

Hi there, I had a bit of this issue with my new TX2000Z and the wacom digitizer... I was pretty upset that it was skipping on me, then I thought, What could make it do that? I it dawned on me, I had enabled "hold to right click." this causes the cursor to not respond when it moves a limited distance. To fix it, Just disable that feature... by the way I wrote this all very quickly and finely using the "subpar" Windows XP TPC 20005 handwriting system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.