Kno Pre-Orders Ship This Week Discussion

Discussion in 'News Headlines' started by Grant Hatchimonji, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Grant Hatchimonji

Grant Hatchimonji Brighthand Editor Reviewer

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. leaftye

leaftye Old timer Super Moderator

Ntrig digitizer? Their site says the stylus uses a AAAA battery. I didn't see anything about side buttons.

Ubuntu...that's nice. Not as nice as Win7 imo, but at least there are good note taking and pdf annotation tools already available.

Even though the dual screen version is heavy, I like the idea. One thing that always bothered me about using my tablet as my textbook and notepad is that I can't use both simultaneously. At least the dual screen Kno would allow the book to be placed on one side while note taking occurs on the other side to better simulate a traditional (and more productive) studying style.

3. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

The Kno is a great idea, but a lot of my textbooks that I used in previous semester (as well as the one that just wrapped up) are not available through Kno. Of course, their selection of textbooks will grow as soon as textbook publishers and its authors agree to creating a digital version of their textbook. If not, well, there's always textbook scanning and pushing it out as a PDF.