Just Pulled the trigger on the ASUS R1F T7200

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Pentastic, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Creole

Creole Pen Pal - Newbie

Good Deal Tech...

Now to see if this particular Aussie R1F has any headphone static issues and pen reservoir scratching :eek:

Boy we are picky aren't we?

2. techaholic

techaholic Pen Pal - Newbie

Well I rarely listen to stuff on my tablets, it's mainly for work, I can't stand having notes on paper, they just get lost. Also I need enough power to run Virtual PC sessions the T7200 will rock (will upgrade to 2G of ram), as I have a XPS M1210 T7600 and it flies. As for the the pen, who cares if it gets scratched, has nothing to do with the tablet's performance. As long as it runs Vista in 64bit Aero Glass mode is where it's at for me.

3. midgetfidget

midgetfidget Pen Pal - Newbie

Russel Crowe is actually from New Zealand.

Just had to correct that slight against my national pride.

4. techaholic

Just to keep you informed, Anything Online has been great to deal with, and when they discovered they couldn't send it by regular airmail as agreed, they sent it by DHL and swallowed the extra cost as it was an oversight on their part. So Fri or Monday should see it here in the USA delivered to my door. No hidden taxes or duties. Rock on Anything Online. :)

5. techaholic

Are we there yet? almost, it is now in Los Angeles, so I'm excited like a kid at Xmas time....

This has been sweet experience and I would recommend AnthingOline in Aussie to anyone.

6. techaholic

It's here, way cool, beautiful packaging, took 2 days to clear customs through DHL. So far the system rocks, have no pen problems, as the marks left on the pen are like marks from a lead pencil and just wipe off, not actual scratches. Haven't tried the audio over head phones yet. The finger print reader is way fussy and I have not been able to get good reading. Overall it is very pleasing package, need more time to get to grips with it.

:) :) :)

7. Pentastic

Pentastic Pen Pal - Newbie

Did you get any accidental damage warranty from Anything Online? I didn't see any option to add it to the purchase.