Just ordered the 4210

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Madcap, Jun 25, 2006.

1. rob1116

rob1116 Scribbler - Standard Member

hehehe...

Not that it is any of my business, but (now this is the part where I continue on as if it is my business, lol) I too find some of your posts to be a tad condescending. It's no big deal, but personally, I think that the type of moderation you were exercising here (it was helpful, don't get me wrong) would have been more tactifully administered via a PM.

Edit: P8RSON has assured me that it was unintentional; and I can't stay mad at a reasonable person :) I said what I wanted to say and it was heard... so for all intents and purposes, we can consider this dropped IMO.

2. alaren

alaren Pen Pal - Newbie

I just received my screen protectors and my extra power supply. They shipped two days ago via FedEx Express. My machine actually went into "shipped" status about half an hour ago, so I expect it Monday. Keep in mind, I just moved to Utah and they appear to ship from California... but yes, they use FedEx.

3. Madcap

Madcap Pen Pal - Newbie

Indeed. I can confirm that. Fujitsu ships FedEx Express Saver. I found that in the invoice on their website it tells you. I still don't have a tracking number though... >( Also. Thanks rob1116. It's nice to know someone else thinks the same thing I do... Hey Alaren. Which screen protectors did you get? Also. How are they shipping your stuff. I am concerned when on the website it list a seperate package for every item. Are you getting them all in different boxes, or multiple items in one box?

Another note. California is right below me (Oregon), and it has been 2 days, now on third since they said they shipped. Just a heads up for how their shipping times are. Also. Since the tablet itself is made in Japan, I wonder if when they said it had shipped, if that means it has left Japan, or if that means it has left California. Or maybe Japan ships the parts to California and they build it there? That would mean it shipped from California...

4. JabstaFiend

JabstaFiend Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered my T4210 direct from Fujitsu (custom build), and it shipped yesterday UPS 2 day service straight from Osaka, Japan It is scheduled to arrive Friday. The free router that I got shipped from CA on the same day FedEx saver and is scheduled to arrive on Monday. I also live in Utah.

5. alaren

alaren Pen Pal - Newbie

I ordered the 6-pack of regular screen protectors. Although the Fujitsu website listed them and my AC adapter as shipping in two separate boxes, they arrived together in one box. It did take about a week after I ordered for everything to ship, but so far stuff has arrived two days after shipping.

6. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

This is often the case that words can be misconstrued as being of a different nature and read incorrectly.

I have already explained things clearly to Rob.

Please P.M. me if you feel the need.

7. rob1116

rob1116 Scribbler - Standard Member

See my above edit as well...

8. Madcap

Madcap Pen Pal - Newbie

Strange. I wonder why your's shipped through UPS both of mine are through FedEx...

Alaren, let me know how the normal ones work. I got the 3M special ones with the glare coating etc.

JabstaFiend, that's good to hear. Mine shipped the same day as yours, so with a little luck it will arrive Friday also. I'm not counting on it though. My random parts took about four days to get here after being listed as shipped.

****Shipping post updated****

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  9. Madcap

Madcap Pen Pal - Newbie

Good choice :) I love my 4210 so far. Just got it today and have been messing with it and making it my own. As for selling your stuff. There is nothing wrong with that. There is a section dedicated to selling your stuff though. Knowing P8RSON, he'll yell at you for posting here and have you move it, so you may want to look into that now.

*****Shipping Post Updated*****

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  10. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I'm not sure how I should be reading that Madcap.
    I'll take it that was meant in humour and not anything else...:)

Madcap is right though solsavr.
    If you have anything to buy/sell you can post the information here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015