Just Bought a T4215 (General Query)

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by zailer, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technocrateus

technocrateus Pen Pal - Newbie

P8RSON, can I ask wy you don't use 3M any more and would you recommend it?

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I used to be a strong advocate for 3M screen protectors and for a long period nothing would part me away from their services.

However, one of our machines with a 3M started to show signs of wear and I contacted 3M to query why it had failed so soon.

Despite many messages and a couple of phone calls, 3M never got back.

Not long after another machine showed signs of dust collecting at the edge of the screen, under the protector... once again the protector had failed.

This then got me round to asking others whom I knew were using the protectors to look closer for signs of failure.
    The older protectors were fine. It was the newer that were causing the problem.

I've asked Fujitsu to send me a pack for testing, taken from different batches.
    These will be with me hopefully by the end of the month.

In the meantime, with little communication or explanation from 3M, I can not recommend a service that I personally am in question with.

3. zailer

zailer Pen Pal - Newbie

hi friends ,

i am from india and recently bought a T4215 on ebay. Just wondering how can i find out if my model has a UMTS module in it. Where / How to check ?

i know these discussions are over but cant find any info on internet also. pls help .thanks .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.