June 2008 - $500 off $1399

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by eko2, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edw1nk

edw1nk Pen Pal - Newbie

i went from dv1000>dv2500>tx2500 no problems here. customer service has been great for me, even though it is out sourced. theyll even offer you an additional $50 off if you try to cancel your order.

2. RonaldRaygun

RonaldRaygun Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you so much! I just got a fully decked out 2500 with printer for $1100. Even with all the problems I might run into with this the deal I got will easily justify them . :p

3. Duface

Duface Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone know what type of ram I should buy from newegg? I just ordered my tx2500 with the ZM-86. I got the 64bit, so i want to get 4 gigs of ram :]. and yeah thanks eko2 for watching out for this, i was waiting for this coupon to order.

4. shadowlink18

shadowlink18 Pen Pal - Newbie

Does this mean that it's no longer valid after it gets used 2000 times or June 30 whichever comes first?

5. evensong

evensong Pen Pal - Newbie

Puma platform still uses DDR2-800 as standard.

6. 2.0™

2.0™ Been Inkin' Staff Member

Yep. And these codes are posted on many websites. It's one of those things where you have to act fast. If you miss it, you can always try to phone in your order and give the code to the CSR. They may say it's expired but do it anyway or offer you some other deal.

7. number2jcb

number2jcb Pen Pal - Newbie

Dude, you are my hero, cancelled my first order for 1310 total, and reordered with an upgrade to 320GB HD and went out the door for 1007. I could kiss you right now.

8. eoplocust

eoplocust Pen Pal - Newbie

same here i just got confirmation of an order i placed over the weekend yesterday and when i saw the post i reordered and cancelled the original order. and here i thought 10% off with paypal was great. i am saving $100 with this coupon and it has a LOT better specs

9. MizuRyuu

MizuRyuu Pen Pal - Newbie

I am really concerned about this as I really want to pull the trigger on this but I won't if it mean I won't have warranty coverage here in Canada....

10. 01000001

01000001 Pen Pal - Newbie

Grrrr! I tried ordering one last night, forgot that my current address is NOT the one on my card. Tried twice before I realized that, put in the right info, and it wouldn't let me buy it. I had overdrawn--for some reason, my friggin bank posted the first two even though it refused them--so my account dropped $2000 and the bank didn't even send HP the money! I'm trying to get that corrected, but my banks keeps going on about how it will take "several days"...anyone think the coupon will still be legit on like Friday? If my bank hasn't fixed things by then, I might go up to the nearest branch and cut somebody's head off. I just really, really hope I get a chance to reorder with this coupon.

[sits on hands and grits teeth]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.