Is the T902 the "best" tablet money can buy for digital artists/media professional right now?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Triple_Dude, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble7

Bubble7 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    Yha, I did try and installed the 64 bit to my T902, and the product key work fine with that!
    but I was a bit mess up around with many drivers...haha!
    so I prefer to pay extra money to get the 64 bit recover disc, thats what Fujitsu suggest...
    anyway, for a guy like me knows nothing about PC window, iI would do it in a safe way!
    I'm more less getting OK with the machine, will work on after finalize 64 bit installation!

2. Aman

Aman Scribbler - Standard Member

That was actually good decision,I think.I am too not a Software expert,so I would have done in the same way.

3. Newveau

Newveau Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey can anyone help me?
    I've had a T902 since 2014, but the harddrive crashed a few days ago and none of the data was recoverable; so I bought and installed a new HD.
    Now I have a blank Windows 8 setup with none of the original Fujitsu drivers/programs.
    I've been trying to download the drivers from the fujitsu website but the computer doesn't recognize the file type . . .not sure what to do..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.