iPad Pro validates Surface ecosystem

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by b52hbuff, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVM

LVM Pen Pal - Newbie

I glanced through them too, it seems mostly artists are the ones that are interested, but still have qualms about full powered software.

Lawyers still don't use technology for most of their workflow, they like the idea of it, they just don't bother to learn how to really maximize their use - one of the things I'm trying to help change! Hence, the email and browsing only. The ones that do dive deep see the need for more power, and the elegance of a one device solution, after all, most offices still have desktops for their lawyers, and the iPad XL cannot replace that, while the SP3 can.

2. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

HA HA HA - 'tis I in new regalia-

Proximo: [addressing his new recruits] I am Proximo! I shall be closer to you for the next few days, which will be the last of your miserable lives, than that b**** Apple who first brought tablets to you, screaming into this world! I did not pay good money for your iPad. I paid it so that I might profit from your conversion. And just as Apple was there at your beginning, Microsoft shall be there at your end. And when you die - and die you shall - Apple's transition will be to the sound of...
    [claps his hands]
    Proximo: Surface Pro... I salute you.

soh5 likes this.
  3. soh5

soh5 Wait and Hope (Bronsky et al.) Senior Member

Welcome back to your safe return Dale. We missed the real @dstrauss ;)

Oh baby Oct 6 has a lot of things going for it. Egg McMuffins can be bought at any hour and we can find out what the Surface Pro 4 has in store.

4. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

5. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

One conspicuous piece of information that seems to be missing from most of the "spec comparisons" is that the iPad Pro uses eMMC (correct?). Just because they both have models with 128GB of storage doesn't make them equal...

LVM likes this.