iPad Pro 12.9 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Apple/iOS' started by AveSharia, Sep 9, 2015.

1. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

Selling? I guess it drives home the point that all developers are lazy and greedy. :D

On iOS: C'mon guys, throw us a bone here. Flip that switch for retina resolution on the iPad Pro.
    On WP10: C'mon guys, throw us a bone here. Turn that software package into a UWP app! And flip that WP=TRUE switch while you're at it!

2. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

I think the lowest price I've paid for an iOS app to my iPad Pro 9.7 is $7.95. The $ 1.99 market sounds more looks Google Play Store to me.

Twitter is to communications as haiku is to literature.

3. cspaint

cspaint Pen Pal - Newbie

4. cspaint

cspaint Pen Pal - Newbie

5. Janet Scott

Janet Scott Pen Pal - Newbie

Nice to see ... This look like apple again booming in tech world. Apple rock again

6. Komatsu

Komatsu Pen Pal - Newbie

I am really curious about the 12.9 ipad that is coming. I wish they would hurry up and get on with it already. I was hoping it would be released in March but now it's April already and still nothing. Gift cards never go bad so I can wait but it's just frustrating.

7. JoeS

O... M... G....!!!! The NYTimes finally did something about their app. The iPad version is still the blown-up version, but they made the iPhone app universal, and it looks great on the iPad Pro 12.9". Took them only one and a half years!

COGBABY likes this.
  8. Komatsu

Komatsu Pen Pal - Newbie

I have never used The NY Times app. I looked and the only app that is showing up is iPad universal i see no iPhone specific version available anymore. The in app purchases look very confusing. There looks like several ways to subscribe and it doesn't look like it includes all content if you do on some options. I will pass.

9. JoeS

The iPhone version became the universal version. The original NYTimes for iPad app no longer shows up in searches, so I guess they abandoned that one. They haven't told iPad app users about this naturally..

WillAdams likes this.
  10. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

I think that goes for Android as well. Text on tablets expand to a 24 point size or similar. While easy to read you have to scroll all the time, maybe an incentive to get a pair subscription that will let you adjust fonts to your liking? I don't know, but it sure doesn't feel like an incentive.