iPad Pro 11 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Apple/iOS' started by dstrauss, Dec 7, 2018.

1. metalsiren

metalsiren Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Yea prob because its just a little bit bigger than the 11in one. I am a big guy (fat) and I just like the more room.

For me this solution works really well....I am not 100% in my iPad but I am dealing with kids and I will switch to my iPad for work when I need to be there for my kids and this keyboard cover makes it more productive since I can have it on my lap and have a trackpad. Almost reminds me of using a surface as crazy as that sounds.

For me I want a tablet and I want that table to be able to be “PC like” when I need it and the iPad Pro for me fits that case.

2. siddhartth

siddhartth Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

All iPads including the iPad7 (lowest model), come with a laminated display. And not even the iPadPro is water resistant, even though the cheapest iPhone SE model is has a high dust and water resistance, IP 68 or more.

All that aside, since you like medium sized tablet tier so much, it think you can give iPadOS a try. See how the mouse/trackpad implementation feels to you. If you are not in a hurry to replace your Surface Go, i will suggest you wait for iPad8.

Last edited: May 6, 2020