iPad Pro 10.5 With SmartKeyboard (One Day Only 04/16/19)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by dstrauss, Apr 16, 2019.

1. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

SORRY - SOLD
    1) 2017 iPad Pro 10.5; 512gb ssd; WiFi and Cellular (unlocked) plus Apple SmartKeyboard. Includes Apple charger and cable; no pencil; no box. Also includes an unused Skinomi brushed steel skin for protecting the exterior.

2) Used. AppleCare+ expires 9/6/19, so plenty of time to give it a shakedown cruise

3) See Below

4) $450

5) PayPal Only

6) US Shipping only (sorry) - US Priority 3 Day - no charge

7) eBay Feedback (dstrauss) - 100% (297 Transactions)

IMG_6958.jpg IMG_6959.jpg IMG_0186.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Hey,
    Does the ipad Pro 10.5 use the Pencil? And if so Pencil 1 or 2? Is it a laminated screen? Or is the "tap tap tappity" screen that makes noise when you write on it?

Thanks. Quite a deal. I'm curious.

3. dstrauss

Sorry Steve, but it is already on its way to its new owner. Went pretty fast. FYI - it uses the Pencil 1; it is laminated and Pro-Motion (120hz) and all of the iPads I have tried with Pencil 1 and 2 are tap tap tap, but you learn to write a little more precisely and string letters together (they used to call it cursive - they don't teach it in school anyore)...

4. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

I found the Pencil 2 quieter, and I found the new iPad Pro quieter as well. Compared to the student-grade ipad that was Pencil compatible.

And FYI- cursive is on the rise. They're teaching in some schools again, as it is supposed to access and develop certain parts of the brain. Cool!

5. dstrauss

I just learned that last night - starting next year second graders will begin cursive again - just left one generation adrift.

Maybe I ought to check out the iPP 11 again, but really liking the size of the iPad Mini 5.