1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

iPad Battery Case!

Discussion in 'Apple/iOS' started by pook, Nov 13, 2012.

1. pook

pook Pen Pal - Newbie

I didn't know there is battery case for iPad even one year after I got my tablet. I have a battery case for iPhone, that provides quite long extra standby time. So that urges me to buy another for my tablet because I always take it out and travel. Some one recommend me an iPad battery case, that make me a little excited because it looks great and with a 7000mAh battery capacity. This is the case Leather Case + 7000mAh Rechargeable Battery for iPad CBT-33679 - TinyDeal

But I am still hestating, this price is high, I can buy a good power bank with the money. So I want to ask anyone out there have recommendations for me, do you have battery case for iPad? Let me know, thanks inadvance.
  2. jemyclarke

jemyclarke Pen Pal - Newbie

There are so many different cases available in the market. I have also iPad and I have three iPad cases in my collection. Here This case looks really amazing and it has leather cover which is most expensive.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013