Interesting keyboard

Discussion in 'Other Android Tablet Manufacturers' started by Kumabjorn, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

For those of us carrying around a small tablet (or even a big) and feeling the need to be productive, WayTools has presented an interesting solution. Now, haven't tried it, I don't know if it is a solution looking for a problem or not, but I do think the TextBlade points to a somewhat different future.
    See more at www.waytools.com

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    Mesosphere likes this.
  2. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

That does look pretty interesting, I worry about its use for Windows though lacking things like the windows button, CTRL, ALT, etc, but maybe AutoHotkey could fix that.

BTW that was the first time I've received a pop up indicating I MUST use something other than IE to view their page.

3. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

I viewed it on my Note 8 using Chrome. My initial reaction was also that they should have included a Ctrl and Alt key on the left and right of the space key, but maybe they can't do that in order to keep room för the stand, not sure.
    I Think they want to see how well it sells in the iMarket first, then they probably will try and make a $59 version for the cheaper Windows crowd. What I'd like to know is how steep the Learning curve is.

4. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

Yea, I think that is right. In their "universal" video they specifically individually showed how it was compatible with just about every iOS device imaginable (I got the point after the first two devices) then at the end they show it is compatible with kitkat 4.4. Windows never showed up.