In the process of pulling the trigger on the T7200 myself

Discussion in 'Asus' started by yogi, Nov 6, 2006.

1. noskill

noskill Pen Pal - Newbie

Oh, and can you also tell us what comes with R1F if you order it from notebook.de? Is there sleeve case and bag included? What about mouse?

2. yogi

yogi Pen Pal - Newbie

3. storebror

storebror Scribbler - Standard Member

Hey Yogi.

What about windows...will you get the swedish xp???

I don´t know if I should just sit tight and wait for mine or if I should do as you. :/

Probably I´ll be lazy and just wait for mine to drop down (It´ll make a nice christmasgift if I´m lucky.) >.<

4. yogi

yogi Pen Pal - Newbie

You know what storebror, I forgot to ask the dealer. Well, I my case it really doesn't matter. I have an English edition on cd which I'll probably use. I reckon that it's worth getting it through notebook.de. I'll get a 2.0 Ghz processor and 20 GB extra at roughly the same price of the 1.83 Ghz here in Sweden. I think its worth it. But hey, that's just me:) .

5. woutervegter

woutervegter Pen Pal - Newbie

mmm notebooks.de isn;t a great shop
    they didn't reply on email for 2 days now:(

i ordered my R1F from http://www.nutrius.de/ instead, and they can pre install an other keyboard for you, you can configure that with your order on their website, so maybe y'all should have a look there:)

6. yogi

yogi Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree, that's why I opted to call them. The sales rep at notebook.de told me that they are having some trouble replying promptly via email at the moment. The problem with http://www.nutrius.de/ is that their information isn't in English:( I don't think I'll call them up as I have already made wayyy to many international calls now.

7. woutervegter

Just email them (info@nutrius.de), they are very quick with reply, I ordered my R1F one hour ago and got a manual confirmation within one hour, so after 3 years looking around in the tablet pc world i finally have one next week:)

8. yogi

yogi Pen Pal - Newbie

Congratulations, my first Tablet pc too. Let me know how things go. Will send them a email and see how fast the respond :)

9. yogi

yogi Pen Pal - Newbie

Well I decided to go with http://www.nutrius.de/, mainly because they are cheaper than notebook.de. I also added 1 GB Ram to make the computer run faster. I have a question though, I will be getting the German version pre-installed on the tablet. I was wondering if it is possible to build a XP tablet installation cd? I found this link explaining how it's done. http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11882
    Has anyone ever tried creating such a cd?

*EDIT*
    I found instructions for how to do this on an Acer tablet in the Acer forum. Does this apply for Asus R1F as well? Well, I've got a couple of days to get into the subject before my tablet arrives

10. woutervegter

what do you mean, you (and me:p) will get the German version of Windows tablet edition?
    (I thought there were only english tablet pc editions)