Importing into onenote

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by cjkogan111, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjkogan111

cjkogan111 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    I just got started with onenote recently. Until now, I have been taking notes in Microsoft Journal, and in Bluebeam PDF Revu (basically just a standard PDF program with the ability to ink with a tablet pen.)

I would now like to move as much as I can of the notes from MS Journal and Bluebeam to onenote. I was able to move it by printing to onenote from both programs, however, I would rather have searchable/editable ink, and when I print, the documents are imported as images.

To move notes from microsoft journal to onenote, I can copy the ink from one page at a time by using "select all" and then "copy", however, it would be nice if there was a way to convert it or copy it all at once?

In terms of converting the ink from bluebeam, I think that is a hopeless case, as it probably has a unique was of storing the ink, and I don't know that the program is in wide use, however, if anyone has any suggestions for that I would be happy to hear them.

Thanks!
    -cjkogan111

2. leaftye

leaftye Old timer Super Moderator

Try selecting Document and Markups.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.