If you need rubber feet

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by limloren, Oct 13, 2010.

1. rexydog1

rexydog1 Just a User

Ok...I just tried the HP Chat and think I've got them ordered. If you say you need rubber feet (or "feets" as they call them) then they won't ship them to you. BUT, if you mention, "LCD Panel Cushions" they'll ship them. Earlier, the guy wanted me to pay $56 PLUS Shipping and handling! Anyway...I'll keep you posted.

2. bunker buster

bunker buster Pen Pal - Newbie

I just want to let you guys know and thank limloren for his thread that the LCD rubber panel kit do contain rubber feet for the tm2t. I still have the hp warranty so it was send to me free.

3. Carl123

Carl123 Pen Pal - Newbie

HP waranty works ok, but if you are out of your waranty HP doesn't know you anymore...
    I got mine via ebay, just search for rubber feet TM2 or something.

4. mrjcruz2896

mrjcruz2896 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, I was wondering if you still have any rubber feet for the TouchSmart TM-2? I need two pads for the rear and the two for the front. I am willing to pay for them. Can you please let me know. I can be reached at 917-325-8333 or at mrjcruz2896@gmail.com. My name is Jonathan Cruz, and my mailing address is 2896 Valentine Ave Apt 2, Bronx, NY 10458.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jonathan

5. Bernhard Thoni

Bernhard Thoni Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi elintripido,
    is your offer still valid, i.e., could you spare 1 (or 2) rear feet?Muchas gracias de antemano! Bernardo

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2018