I need help this is weird

Discussion in 'Professions' started by OtakuRuki, Aug 4, 2016.

1. OtakuRuki

OtakuRuki Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,

I am facing a weird technical problems in my Cintiq lately.

first is when i set my wacom in sleep mode and then open it again the resolution of the wacom is automatically set to 1024 x 768 instead of the original resolution which is 2560 x 1440.

second problem is, the notification bubbles of functions and rocker ring doesn't show anymore, I set some controls like Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Touch on/off. When i used the function before there used to be a bubbles notification appearing but now I don't know how to turn them on

I had my Cintiq about a year ago and those problems happen in the same time just before days ago. even though there was no changed applied to the Cintiq nor downloads or any other changes, I just set my wacom in sleep mode and when i turned it on again those changes started to happen, I would like to know how to fix those errors

Thank you

JG2D likes this.
  2. JG2D

JG2D Pen Pal - Newbie

I literally was just going to post about this screen resolution problem..

I have the same issue with my Cintiq Companion 2, when i put my wacom to sleep and then open it again the resolution is automatically set to 1024 x 768 instead of the original resolution which is 2560 x 1440.

Definitely annoying to have to change resolution every time.

I have windows 8.1 installed, I have tried setting the resolution in the graphics driver prefs, control panel displays, and the prefs on the "mobile" side...to no avail, no matter where I set the prefs the resolution resizes when it wakes up.

It seems there are no answers out there yet, does upgrading to Windows 10 fix it? anyone know?

thanks all! I find this forum very helpful since purchasing my Companion 2 standard edition.

siddhartth likes this.