I need a hp pavilion tx1220us

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by P8RSON, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diversion

Diversion Pen Pal - Newbie

Adrian, I responded to your inquiry about my tx1220us for sale.

let me know if you want to make a deal ;)

2. wanderprediger

wanderprediger Pen Pal - Newbie

Actually, i am interested, very much, but the thing is ... but i need to be shure first, that if i buy it, i really can pay it, cause i don't want to cause you any problem. the thing is, my bank-acount is managed by my
    Multiple Use Manager (also called mum :) ) because , as i wrote, i'm in the philippines at the moment. so i have to cantact her first. but i really am interested and i will do everything to make it work ^^. so if i don't make it do bid at time, please forgive me, but i'll give my best and as soon as i have the ok, i'll buy it. if i don't manage to bid in time, but i get the ok afterwords, i will contact you and purchase it without ebay, if that' fine with you.

greetz adrian

3. wanderprediger

Hi,

I checked everything, it's allright and as I said, I'm very much interested in that Item so I will buy it and want to make a deal

greetz Adrian

4. wanderprediger

ok, everything done

to be closed

5. masterapiz

masterapiz Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,

My name is Hafeez and im from Malaysia. I have a HP Pavilon TX1214AU for sale. Use for only 2 months. Warranty got 10 months more. So if anyone interested let me know. You can Yahoo Messenger me at e_piz@yahoo.com
    Everything is in superb condition with full packages.
    Reason for selling is my company got a tablet so i bought another laptop without tablet function. Payment can be made through PayPal.
    Difference between TX1220us and TX1214au is not much, u can see at

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/th/en/ho/WF06a/1090709-1116637-1116665-1116665-1116665-80243633.html

I bought at USD1450, give me how much you are willing to pay a full, working full accessories laptop. Thanks in Advance.

6. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.