i have found boots "+ 50% to PERFORMANCE"

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by kurt_hectic, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurt_hectic

kurt_hectic Scribbler - Standard Member

HI,

OK thats a weird threat but trust me- sth weird just happend.

Yesterday at night i was drawing in Artrage. After a while when i moved from room to room and after i made a restart of Artrage i noticed that the soft works 50% faster! i was shocked. I had 3 windows 7 (after i bought slate i made a clean install of win 7 and now i have onces again win from asus recovery dvds) and never seen sth like this.

Now gestures on Artrage works faster than on ipad. Simply no lag! on 1280x800 at 75 dpi (i always had that resolution). Photoshop cs5 load in 3 sec.....just a dream ;)

Anyone know how this happend? I was offline a few days so for shure there wasnt any updates. I didnt install anything....it just happend. No matter what power mode i chose he is faster 50% than before.

:eek:

2. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

close your eyes and think .we need to know what tweaks or updates ..Problem is some software update themselves in the background..There was a flash date recently if I recall.

3. kurt_hectic

kurt_hectic Scribbler - Standard Member

OK....that was "power save" mode :\ i Didnt take that modes seriously, but now i will. "Balanced" is a minimun.

Sorry for mess.

Back to...[​IMG]

4. daveyd007

daveyd007 Pen Pal - Newbie

The power options are very useful in windows 7, most especially on mobile cpu's. I am still amazed as to how fast this slate can boot up & restart.

5. dailydriver

dailydriver Pen Pal - Newbie

Yeah, by default it's set as balanced. switch it to high performance mode and you'll really see the difference.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.