I also, have just ordered the 4210 :-)

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by rob1116, Jul 15, 2006.

1. alaren

alaren Pen Pal - Newbie

Ditto--I got a thick manual. Not that spent much time reading it. d^_^b But I also got all the discs, and some folks have been missing (for instance) the shock protection utility. Seems like the people who missed things were earlier orders though, Fujitsu seems to have pulled it all together on more recent orders.

2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

That's very odd.
    Can you do me a favour, where exactly did you purchase the tablet from?
    This is important as I am going to contact Fujitsu and ask what is going on.

Is there anyone else who has received their T4212 and have also found a paper manual in the box?

Edited: Just noticed alaren also reports he too received a printed manual.

3. {NOC}MONK

{NOC}MONK Pen Pal - Newbie

Neweggs retail unit lists a paper book manual as shipping with the contents of the tablet.

FYI :)

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thanks MONK...
    The manual on the Drivers CD states the T4210 comes shipped with a printed manual.
    When I first queried this (before I realised others too had one) I was told the UK do not spec the machine with a printed manual.

My new query with FSC UK (which I am now waiting for an update) is why is it one country ships the manual when another does not.

I know they are going to come back with something along the lines of:-
    "In the US the provider is Fujitsu whereas in the UK it is Fujitsu Siemens.
    We have no control over how and what Fujitsu put in their retail boxes"

If this is their static answer I already have my guns loaded for further query ... [​IMG]

As an extra: Is there any UK customers who have found a printed manual in the retail box?