Huion's Kamvas Pro 13

Discussion in 'Artists' started by AvalonX, Aug 29, 2018.

1. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Funny, I never had the wobbly lines issue. I sold my 13 inch back, waiting for the tech to go into a 15.6 but that's not appeared yet - though the 12 and 20 inch have come out since. (No bonded screen on the 20inch but it has tilt, etched glass and EMR.)

CreateNowSleepLater likes this.
  2. CreateNowSleepLater

CreateNowSleepLater Pen Pal - Newbie

The next 22 inch could be really special. If they bump the colors up to the 13 standard, bumb the resolution to QHD I think they have a real contender on their hand.

doobiedoobiedum likes this.
  3. Ondrej

Ondrej Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello all! I have recently bought Huion kamvas pro 13 and right from the begginig a i have a problem. While drawing, after few brush strokes the line ¨shoots¨ to the upper right corner of screen. It is making it almost impossible to draw without getting crazy. I have attached a screen of this glitch in attachment. Does anyone else have similar problems? I tryed to find something similar on internet but it seems no one is having my problem. I would be glad for any advice.

Attached Files:

4. CreateNowSleepLater

CreateNowSleepLater Pen Pal - Newbie

First thing I would do is make sure there are no other pen display drivers on the device. Second would be to remove devices, reboot and install again. Third, in the driver set all to defaults and do NOT calibrate. There is also a firmward update available that could help. I have a video on my channel about it.

5. Ondrej

Ondrej Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello! Thnks for reply. After many hours of searching the net and testing i found the problem. I have quite old version of Photoshop and that is the problem. I tryed that tablet with my friends computer with the newest photoshop and it works withnout any problems. And on my computer i tryed it with Krita program and there it also works withnout problems. So i have to upgrade my photoshop or start learning with another program :)

CreateNowSleepLater likes this.