Huawei Matebook new series

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by neten, Apr 11, 2017.

1. neten

neten Pen Pal - Newbie

2. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

3. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 Editor-in-Chief of TechAndTiny Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  4. neten

neten Pen Pal - Newbie

Sonichedgdehog with actual pictures showing the products i believe they are more than rumors.

5. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 Editor-in-Chief of TechAndTiny Senior Member

They are the same leaked photos that have been floating around the Internet everywhere else and not exclusive to those websites. Other sites had originally posted and covered those photos before those sites did, and the photos are the only piece of news that is valid up until now. I remember how proud I was when I first found something online well over a decade ago and I was so proud and so excited to post it to a forum. However, there were times that some things were not real and I needed to listen to forum members who knew much more than I did who pointed out that they were fake. I am not saying you did anything wrong, but what I am saying is those sites are tabloidish/fake news sites and they are best avoided. Everything else there is hearsay (they are just guessing, which may or may not be right) until another leak happens or an announcement is made. Just know in the future that tablet-news.com and gsmarena.com are not reputable sites. For example, Gsmarena.com was one of the sites that listed the old fake Mi Pad 3 specifications as if they were real.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  6. kvoram

kvoram Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The leaks are very likely what we are going to see when these are announced. Various Matebook models have leaked for months already through various international certification bodies albeit with little details until a couple weeks ago.
    Independent of how good or bad the reporting from tablet-news or gsm-arena may be, what matters the same with any leak/rumor, is the trustworthiness of the actual source, not the tech blog copy-pasting it. Those two articles, like all the other tech blogs reporting on it, are quoting Evan Blass and Roland Quandt, who are well-known, reliable "serial leakers".
    So in this case I think the probability of these infos to be the real deal is quite high.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    neten and dellaster like this.