hp tx2510us included remote adjustments

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Tiezep, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiezep

Tiezep technology enthusiast

hi, I don't know if it's possible but is there a way to change the settings on the included tiny remote?

I would rather my remote use the double arrow button to move to the next song rather speed up the song by 2 times the normal speed.

thanks,
    -Tyler

also is it possible to map buttons to keyboard buttons in case I ever want to emulate a console game and could use a tiny gamepad on the go? just curious

2. aquastealth

aquastealth Pen Pal - Newbie

Im sorry to break in but thats a really good question, is it possible to change the power button so that it only turns off MediaCenter and not the whole computer? (okay it doesnt turn it off but it goes into sleep or hibernate which is really annoying since the button sits right beside the "MediaCenter main menu button")

3. yellowsno

yellowsno Wants to be a Mod

The remote probably wouldn't be very good as a controller. It can only send one keystroke at a time. Say, you are playing a racing game... You could not use the gas pedal and steer at the same time.

4. Tiezep

Tiezep technology enthusiast

yeah, Ive noticed the one key stroke a few hours ago. and I found the right button to switch songs, so never mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.