HP TouchSmart tm2

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by ColorPrint, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simi

simi Pen Pal - Newbie

Same here - no wacomhidftouch anywhere...

2. ak_

ak_ Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks Lisa, thanks Greenlaw.

I'd be interested in hearing from CS4's performances in print res, because i always work in 300 or 600 dpi.

3. MobileTechReview

MobileTechReview Scribbler - Standard Member

A video absolutely has to have some kind of encoding before uploading to youtube. My video person handles that, but from what I know, they want it MPEG4 (a few formats of MPEG4 are supported including QuickTime MOV).

Regardless, YouTube *re-encodes* it to suit their requirements for streaming and they turn it into FLV Flash. That always degrades quality (or most youtube videos would look much better than they do), but in this case, it wasn't the usual and bearable degradation-- something went wrong on their end. Their processing even changed our usual blue intro screen to a different and darker shade of blue-- that's never happened before. Thus it doesn't match video review 1 and video review 3. *sigh* But too many sites are linking to that video, so we can't pull it and upload a new one (like I said, YouTube doesn't allow you to replace an existing video, only delete it).

That's my long, boring explanation of how YouTube works ;)

4. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

This Thread is closed to make it easier for users to find information, as it has become too long and contains various different threads of thoughts. Please look through the newly created threads in this forum if one already exists for your concerns or questions. If not please create a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.