HP tc4400 - Is this the one?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Suzy, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzy

Suzy Pen Pal - Newbie

I've been so close to pulling the trigger on an HP nc6400 but I've always wondered whether or not a tablet was more me.

I've handled an HP tc4200 that a rep owned and it was great. Only draw back is the lack of internal optical drive and of course its not dual core.

As I was getting ready to send in a purchase for the nc6400 our rep called me about the tc4400.

Now I'm really confused about what to do.

The only config I can find is with 512 ram instead of the 1 gig that I was planning on for the nc6400.

What should I do????? I have to order this within the week.

Thanks!

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. Suzy

Suzy Pen Pal - Newbie

Barry,

I read your review of that model. Looks like there are several options in the dual core tablets.

The reason I was leaning HP is that I can purchase it through the company I work for which includes a 3yr waranty with the company I would be purchasing it from only a couple blocks from where I work.

I really liked the tc4200 model that I got to play with.

I've seen only a couple reviews on this model though. One that I read said that there was a heating problem. Has anyone else heard of this?

HPs allowing me a 30 day return window so I may order it and send it back if it doesn't suit.

Any other opinions on this?

Thanks!

4. rkuo

rkuo Pen Pal - Newbie

I only know of one reason to get the HP model and that's the advanced docking station. As far as I know, other tablets beat the pants off the HP in terms of specifications and pricing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.