HP Spectre X360 15 (2017)- N Trig Pen, 4k 15'' Screen

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by kneehowguys, Feb 7, 2017.

1. tray

tray Pen Pal - Newbie

has anyone tried the Wacom ink with this machine ..want to get this or the yoga 720 but love the hp screen I think the Wacom ink should give better initial activation force

2. elkbath

elkbath Pen Pal - Newbie

My 2017 Spectre x360 15 just came in yesterday and so far everything feels as good as it can get. Performance is top notch, the screen is absolutely beautiful, and the entire user experience is just a pleasure. It's my first time really getting to use a convertible and it's definitely nice to be able to switch between the different modes. Believe it or not, I don't find the 15" form factor too large to use even as a tablet o_O

I'm just hoping to find somewhere that I can purchase a stylus that works well with this, because I bought mine refurbished from Amazon and it didn't come with the included stylus. If anyone finds something, please let me know!

- Elkbath

3. jedah

jedah Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm currently using the Bamboo Ink with the HP Spectre x360 13. Since mine is refurbished, I don't have the HP Active Pen that usually comes in the box. But, I did compare this against my Surface 3 pen (which is supposedly about the same as the HP's pen) and the IAF is definitely lower.