HP Spectre x360 13t pen

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by jedah, Feb 17, 2017.

1. jedah

jedah Pen Pal - Newbie

2. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

It's the same Ntrig pen as used in the SP4/SP3. It comes with the model in your link, but you can buy extras from HP for $50 and Microsoft for a bit more, though the MS versions are available new for around $50 all over eBay. I am expecting delivery of this model on or around March 10 and will do a mini-review. Other than a long standing (across three models now!) annoying drain of the battery when the computer is off (around 5%/day; 9%/day on sleep) it appears to come very close to perfection if you want an "Ultrabook Convertible Powerhouse" (tee-hee, my name for it, an oxymoron I suppose :vbbiggrin:) if 13.3" 4K screen is what you seek. Best news is it's based upon hdwe/architecture as the previous year's model, which has stood the test of time and dozens of reviews. Fingers crossed.

jedah likes this.
  3. cutterline

cutterline Scribbler - Standard Member

4. jedah

jedah Pen Pal - Newbie

I would agree the 13" x360 is near perfection. I would say the price is good, but I just saw that the Lenovo Yoga 720 has been announced with pen support, and it starts at around $860, so I'm curious on what I'd be losing out on