HP Spectre x2 (2017): 12.3" 3000x2000, Kaby-Lake-U+Iris Plus

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by kvoram, May 22, 2017.

1. convergent

convergent Scribbler - Standard Member

I'm not sure who the black/gold was designed for. Its just a matter of personal taste and completely subjective. There are likely plenty of people that don't care for fuzzy keyboards too! I wasn't too keen on it at first, but have come to like the subdued colors of the Surface Pro accessories. Maybe HP is following some of the smartphone designs that have more bling. Neither HP or Microsoft are playing it "safe" with their designs.

If I were making a buying decision for my team, I'd go with Microsoft or Lenovo over HP, but that is influenced also by my experience and view of the companies over years of experience.

Omazic.iv likes this.
  2. MacrosTheBlack007

MacrosTheBlack007 Pen Pal - Newbie

I love mine, but it has dust under the screen from the speaker cut-outs :mad:

3. TeflonDon

TeflonDon Pen Pal - Newbie

Tried this. Doesnt work. I get the Performance message whenever i plug it in.

4. Downwind

Downwind Pen Pal - Newbie

I had the same experience. Tried it. Sent it back. I ended up with the RavPower 20100 with the AC plug. You have to jack in your stock charger. It's a real brick to lug around but it doubles the on screen time. I can go 12 or 15 hours.

Omazic.iv likes this.