HP Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by 970261, Feb 22, 2009.

?

Are you satisfied with HP overall?

1. Yes. Definitely.

27 vote(s)
    49.1%
  2. NO. NONONO.

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Neither good nor bad...

15 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. HP? Why not some other company?

3 vote(s)
    5.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 970261

970261 Scribbler - Standard Member

At long last, i came up with a new poll!

So the question that may get me flamed :p

Are YOU satisfied with HP overall? As in service, build quality, and so and so forth.

Let the voting commence!

2. be77solo

be77solo Scribbler - Standard Member

i voted yes, as currently on my third HP tablet, and each has worked as advertised and no problems yet... so sure, happy so far!

3. Bernok

Bernok Scribbler - Standard Member

Voted neither nor.

Reason: I'm on my second tablet from HP.

I was (and still am) very disappointed with the tx1000z due to the common problems with the motherboard and the WLAN failing etc etc.

I now own a tx2500z, and I am happy to a point. I had to get the hard drive replaced and it was included in the warranty and support was fine and all.

My only complaint is the Quality Control.

4. Kyle Porter

Kyle Porter Veteran Moderator Senior Member

with my 2710p, i couldn't be happier.

Great tablet accompanied with great customer service when i sent it in for repairs makes it a definite yes.

5. ARSkemp

ARSkemp Pen Pal - Newbie

overall, yes.

The only thing i'm concerned about is that i think my power brick may be going out, i can wiggle the small cable on the bricks side and the power will go on/off. I use my laptop every day for school so i know i'm going to have to buy a new one soon in case this one goes out. I would have expected it to last longer than ~ 1 yr.

Not sure how common the problem is, i know one of my friends had the same problem with his tx1000 power cable last semester though...

6. dceggert

dceggert Owner of a TabletPC Museum Senior Member

A 'yes'...

My rating is for the company, not a product specific item.

Being a long time PocketPC user I came to respect the highly functional non-flashy aproach of the (Compaq) IPAQ vs. Dell especially, and Casio as well. More $'s but they would seem to function better and be, overall, more well thought out.

True also for the business end of the Tablet industry. The TC1100 was a darling (uh, Compaq again) and the new 2730P I have is very nice and well laid out. I especially like the slim battery add on and the slim dock. The overall system is an A+ for concept and an A- for the typical agravations like the screen constantly trying to rotate when it wakes up from sleep, the wireless radio switch busticated yesterday, etc.

HP's support stuff (documents, downloads, updates, etc.) gets a B- from me. The best in the business is Lenovo at this, but in all respects to HP, Lenovo is just maintaining a system set up for them by the mighty IBM.

So HP gets an overall A- from me....

Dan
    TC1100 and 2730P

7. Tiezep

Tiezep technology enthusiast

I love mine, with a lot of the threads here being about problems with everyone else is having it makes me feel like the tx2510us I picked up is a gem.

It's great for gaming, and makes vista enjoyable and very (VERY) fast. :D thus adding to enjoyable bit.

bluetooth, touchscreen, remote for my media, media buttons on the frame... what more could you ask for... oh you want it to work... huh... not my problem though

-Tyler

8. 2.0™

2.0™ Been Inkin' Staff Member

3 HP computers (2 HDX, 1 TX2500) plus 3 AIO printers, no problems.

This forum only enhances the ownership experience.

9. SrTapir

SrTapir Tabletomized

Very happy here too, 1week with an tx2 and no problems at all; maybe the worst thing is all the bloatware that comes with it, but after a minor up to date the computer works fantastic, good quality in general!

My score would be a B+.

Greetings.

10. 970261

970261 Scribbler - Standard Member

wow, seems this poll was the most successful out of the ones i made so far lol.

Maybe i should make another? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.