HP Pavilion X2 (2016) 12 inch

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Cuberdon75, Feb 10, 2016.

1. zeek

zeek Scribbler - Standard Member

I believe that is correct. I looked up the T5E12AA Product # on the HP Parts Surfer web site and it shows that it corresponds to the 834590-001 Part Number in the Maintenance Manual. Here's the link http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=T5E12AA. You may have to fill in the Select a country or region: field before it will work for you.

2. alisaad619

alisaad619 Scribbler - Standard Member

3. zeek

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by your responses.

You say it's not on the store but then you provide the link to the same one that was referenced in the previous posts by SanctfiedDevil and I. Could you explain please?

Also, could you explain how it's different than the one for the Envy Note 8?

Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

4. alisaad619

I think I was clear, it's not on the store (the envy note 8 and Pavilion x2 12 pen) , but the Spectre x2 pen might works with it (which is on the store and I provided a link to)

the one in the store have a top button, the one for envy note 8 and Pavilion x2 12 doesn't have a top button (only on the side)

it's a messy situation, hp now have 3 wacom pens, the elite x2 version, the Spectre x2 version, and the envy note 8 version.

i can be mistaken, but that what I understood from all the currently available information

5. zeek

I see what you meant now. It certainly is messy. I wish HP would post clear information on their store web site showing which stylus/pen goes with each system! That shouldn't be difficult to do and would avoid a lot of confusion and frustration.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

6. zeek

I saw the T5E12AA pen at Best Buy today. It is the exact same pen as the one that came with my Envy Note 8. It is actually different than the picture shown at the link on HPs web site. It doesnt have a button on the top and is shorter. The picture on HPs web site looks exactly like the one that came with my Elite x2 1012. That said its still not clear which is the correct one for the Pavilion x2. Hopefully HP sends you the correct one! Look forward to reading your report after you get it!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  7. alisaad619

now that is less confused line of pens , I don't know why HP staff are so confused with their own products

8. dino21

dino21 Pen Pal - Newbie

Are there any experiences on the battery life when doing light office work or surfing?

9. Retro_uk

Retro_uk Pen Pal - Newbie

Been looking at this machine for a while now. But have been put off by the lack of reviews online. Plenty of sites had a first look with promises of reviews to follow, but they haven't bothered.

How is the OP getting on with the mousepad? Still having issues with the dead area mentioned?

Is this the kind of laptop I could leave on 24/7? I was also looking at a surface pro, but have seen people saying they have heat problems when they leave them switched on constantly. Thanks

10. Cuberdon75

Cuberdon75 Scribbler - Standard Member

Yep, no idea why it's still not getting reviewed. Bizarre.