HP Pavilion X2 (2016) 12 inch

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Cuberdon75, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OCTablet

OCTablet Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, new to this forum.

Anybody can confirm that this tablet has Wacom app in Control panel and how much is the pen hovering distance?

2. YK100

YK100 Pen Pal - Newbie

3. alisaad619

alisaad619 Scribbler - Standard Member

4. YK100

YK100 Pen Pal - Newbie

It is a USB 3.0 Hub. Will it work as a hub and Ethernet converter?

5. alisaad619

alisaad619 Scribbler - Standard Member

yes (someone at amazon answered that it's compatible with usb 2.0) but it will be good for slow devices like keyboards and mouse , for speed you need the usb c 3.0 port but it's for charging , you can get a dock that allow you to charge and connect Ethernet and usb A , but that dock is expensive (it's the "HP Elite USB-C Docking Station (T3V74AA)"

6. Cuberdon75

Cuberdon75 Scribbler - Standard Member

Still waiting for media reviews on this unit! Or even a few detailed YouTube reviews...all we have for the moment are short hands-on reviews from CES a month ago. Not sure why it's generating so little interest.

7. SanctfiedDevil

SanctfiedDevil Pen Pal - Newbie

Just noting, the Core M version amazon sells does not come with the Active Stylus. In speaking with HP support its not noted in the technical specs that the Stylus is included. I'm currently fighting with them since their store product page does state that it is included in the box. However, they claim they do not see it...

Unless this gets resolved in one way or another, I would not expect the Stylus to be in the box.

8. efjay

efjay Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

And stuff like this is probably why its not getting much attention.....

9. SanctfiedDevil

SanctfiedDevil Pen Pal - Newbie

Yeah I'm pretty irritated at this point. They escalated the case and said I should expect to hear back 24-48 hours. They would never actually commit to saying if it was suppose to be there one way or another just simply that they can't confirm and needed to escalate. I can't recommend it if you're wanting the pen simply because it doesn't come with one. The fact that I bought two and neither have them, I don't expect it's just missing from the box.

Beyond that though, the device itself seems excellent really. Its quite thin and very attractive. The touch screen is very responsive and crisp. Overall the tablet is snappy and well built. None of this changes the fact that I've had to deal with HP support within moments of opening the box just to be told that I have to wait 24-48 hours for them to even tell me something.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  10. neten

neten Pen Pal - Newbie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.