HP Elite x2 1013 G3 2-in-1 Tablet PC 2018 Edition.

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by alextrela182, May 14, 2018.

1. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

@dstrauss, I truly believe your single device solution will come to fruition in 2019 minus, possibly, EMR w/pen en silo. The Elite x2 G3 may come the closest now and, unless you think you can hobble along with the GB12 for 3-6 mos, it might be your best bet. The advantage of it as I see it is that it has the promise of bringing all of your required features right now, a greater likelihood of no HP "beta syndrome and a good deal of power and versatility in a reasonably compact form factor. My greatest concern over your ordering one is: can you return a CTO model if it doesn't suit? The info I've seen on that is ambiguous, particularly with a SMB product.

2. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

I think HP, like Best Buy before them, is sick of my complaints and returns. Surely everything can't be "crap" but always turns out that way. Surprisingly I still really like the Folio - it just fries me to have instability with graphics and TB3 - price of bleeding edge I guess.

3. Cuhulin

Cuhulin Scribbler - Standard Member

It isn't surprising that you would like the Folio. It is a very special device, even if it isn't the perfect single device.