HP Elite x2 1013 G3 2-in-1 Tablet PC 2018 Edition.

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by alextrela182, May 14, 2018.

1. Allarih

Allarih Scribbler - Standard Member

So, I've bought this machine.

Hardware is absolutely stunning, tablet part light and sturdy. It's slightly bigger than SP but 13 inch screen with 3k*2k resolution is noticeably bigger too. Keyboard has aluminium palm-rest and feels a lot more sturdy that SP4 keyboard. I like it better. Pen has rubberish tip, which give it some grip but slides easier than SP4 pen. Initial activation force is noticeably smaller than on SP4 pen and pressure curve feels more natural in general.

I'll make a clean windows install and post some more detail if you guys are interested. Do you have any questions?

Marty likes this.
  2. Drrek

Drrek Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi there,

I was curious - what steps did you take to posture to do a clean Windows Install?

Have you thought about a sleeve, screen protector, case - or other protection methods?

Lastly - just overall feedback. I ordered mine. Was curious to know after working with it for a couple of weeks how you felt about it.

Thanks!

Joe

3. Kilted

Kilted Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    After getting a AORUS EGPU Gamebox GTX 1080 connected to my current X2 G2 and reading about 4-core testing it seemed like a good combination.

I consulted my bank account and ordered a X2 G3 I add the G2 120w Thunderbolt 3 dock. My order is an i7, 16GB, 1TB SSD.

I am expecting performance to equal or out perform my 8-year old 6-core tower.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018