How to reassemble the EP121 case

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by CMMD-Z, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMMD-Z

CMMD-Z Pen Pal - Newbie

So there are already some suggestions on opening the case but a lot of people seem to have a hard time putting it back on. It's really not that hard!

Here's how I did mine: Start from one end of the tablet making sure the tabs are inserted into their appropriate slots and while applying pressure; run your thumb along the edges of the tablet. Specifically on the plastic where the connector tabs meet the aluminum. While you're doing this you should be able to tell it's secure by hearing and feeling the plastic snap into place. Do this all the way around til you get to where you started. Look out for any gaps and just apply pressure using both palms with the tablet 'sandwiched' in between. Any questions just ask.

I may also do a vid when I get my HD if people are still unclear. Hope this helps guys!

2. heatlesssun

heatlesssun Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Thanks! Did you go this with the slate screen down on a surface?

3. CMMD-Z

CMMD-Z Pen Pal - Newbie

You could probably do it that way too; with the slate face down on a towel. I just gripped it tight with one hand, making sure the secured end didn't come loose while the other applied pressure all the way around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.