How to disable pressure sensitivity?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Rommie2k6, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rommie2k6

Rommie2k6 Scribbler - Standard Member

I'm running a Fujitsu T2010 in Windows 7. I'm using the default drivers for the pen that came with the OS.

How do I disable pressure sensitivity? I'm using a software that has no option to change the thickness of the pen, but for some reason the thickness is proportional to the pressure applied.

2. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I don't know how to disable the pressure sensitivity, but you can change the softness with the Wacom drivers, so you have to press much harder to change the pen size.

What exactly do you mean with 'thickness is proportional to the pressure?' What's wrong about this? Or is the thickness huge? If so, maybe the program you use isn't properly working with your installed pen drivers. Again, try the Wacom pen drivers. I currently use on my Fujitsu T2010 and Win 7 x64 the 5.05-7 driver: (this is rather old, but it works for me perfect)
    ftp://ftp.wacom-europe.com/pub/WINDOWS/cons5.05-7_int.exe
    Remove the Fujitsu pen drivers, restart Windows, install the Wacom ones, restart, and test if it works better. In the control panel you will be able to change a few Wacom settings.

If it doesn't improve anything, try a newer Wacom driver.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015