Help

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Skinnybone002, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skinnybone002

Skinnybone002 Pen Pal - Newbie

I am planning on getting a Tablet PC, but I don't know which one I should get. I don't care if the tablet PC is out yet, but I need to get one before college starts. My school opens on Sept. 21. Please help me to find/choose a Tablet PC to get. Thanks.

2. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Hi Skinnybone002, and welcome to the community! :)

First off, we need to have your specifications: Use, weight, price, screen size preference (12", 13.3", 14"), battery life, accessories, etc. Then we can better help you find a tablet pc that may meet your needs, but of course it's ultimately up to you to find that one that fits your needs. :)

3. Skinnybone002

Skinnybone002 Pen Pal - Newbie

I think I'm getting the M7, but is there anything better then that one. Our should I want until the R1F come out. Please help.

4. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Skinnybone002, member SimsHsia asked if you could be more precise in what exactly you are looking for.
    We can hardly recommend a tablet to you without more information.

If you wish an answer between the M7 and the R1F, again you are going to have conflicting reasons due to diversity in what you may need it for (besides college that is)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.