Help with Operating System and REformat on T4220

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by bearfox, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phuthanvinh

phuthanvinh Pen Pal - Newbie

HI guys I got my new T4220 and it has windows vista 32 bit installed in it already, but I reformatted it and installed vista 64 bit becuz the 32 is too slow for me, then I realize after the format I can't install any drivers from the CDs, I don't know if because they don't run on vista 64 or something? does anyone know why? if i intend to go back to the original windows and be able to install all drivers for all the functions, which is the fastest way to do? like insert a Vista CD and reformat or use the hard drive?. Thanks

2. flanders

flanders Pen Pal - Newbie

I didn't think there were any 64-bit drivers on the cds, but search the forum since i think several people have installed it with only a minimum of devices still not recognized from the drivers on the fujitsu site.

If you want to go back, I'd just use the Vista restore CD. It should put you right back at factory settings, but I haven't done it so I may be talking out of school.

3. mccool

mccool Pen Pal - Newbie

I choose to go w/ 64 also.
    It takes some searching, but you can find graphics, wireless, and thumb reader software all at their respective vendor websites.

do some google searches and you should be well on your way!

4. bearfox

bearfox Pen Pal - Newbie

Try the Fujitsu support website for the Vista drivers. Some drivers may be compatible with x64.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.