Help Syncing Onenote Online

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by itskc2u, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScubaX

ScubaX Level 90 Mage Senior Member

Thanks sypher for the links. My problem was solved by getting back my TPC and now my desktop and C-141XL sync just fine using the procedure that Josh outlines in the Inkshow. I did learn somthing new, now I can also share the notebooks I already created and did not know how to share.

The VPN software from Hamachi would be nice if the school network was not so locked down and I could get an admin to install it. I don't use the school pc for onenote anymore since I use my TPC.

2. mikeo1313

mikeo1313 Pen Pal - Newbie

Are you able to do "live" shares with that site? If so, do you know how many people can be on at the same time?

BTW, I ran across Chris Pratley's blog in the "live" section of that link he also mentions

".. Typical servers that support WebDAV you might be familiar with are MSN Groups and Windows SharePoint Services, as well as any of the "hard drive in the sky" websites. .."

Can anyone attest they've used MSN groups or can give more information/list the "hard drive in the sky websites? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.