HELP: Need drivers for Best Buy Unbranded Tablet

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by reluttr, Aug 5, 2015.

1. reluttr

reluttr Pen Pal - Newbie

Recently had to do a clean install on this tablet after the windows 10 update corrupted the partition.

Needless to say I am SOL when it comes to drivers. Does anyone happen to have a backup of the ones wildpig1234 uploaded earlier this year? I would appreciate it greatly!

Also while I am here... has anyone else updated to windows 10 on this tablet? Have you ran into anything not working that did before? *sound, camera's, HDMI out, etc*.

2. rockhunter

rockhunter Pen Pal - Newbie

I am entering this post with a UB-15MS10SA running Win 10. I haven't hit any problems yet, camera works, sound seems fine, no surprises yet.

3. Protosouls

Protosouls Pen Pal - Newbie

rockhunter - What sound driver do you have installed?
    If you search device manager with cortana and open the sound drop down arrow it will show you the drivers installed

Thanks.

4. jbarr

jbarr Pen Pal - Newbie

If you UPGRADE to Windows 10, you should not have any driver issues. But if you do a FRESH INSTALL, you will most likely need to provide the drivers.

I used "Double Driver" to backup my drivers from my Unbranded Tablet before I upgraded to Windows 10. Here is a Dropbox link to those drivers:

Note that if you do a fresh install, your capacitive Start button on the center of the bottom bezel will likely not work. See this post elsewhere on this forum for instructions on getting it to work.

Have fun!

Jim

Protosouls likes this.
  5. Protosouls

Thank you so much for the drivers, will try these when I get home!

6. jbarr

jbarr Pen Pal - Newbie

I hope it works out for you!

Counting two colleagues at work, their wives, me, and my wife, we've got six of these puppies floating around, and everyone loves them. My wife uses hers ALL the time, and I use mine regularly as well. Stick in a MicroSD card, and leverage it for extra storage.

7. Protosouls

Well I tried to copy the Audio drivers over to my tablet and still no sound. The sound doesn't even work with headphones so it must be driver related. When I plug headphones into the tablet it does not even recognize them under play back devices. Any ideas?

Thanks!

8. Mike Richman

Mike Richman Pen Pal - Newbie

I have the UB-15MS10 and I was trying to reinstall windows 10 and I lost power and now I'm stuck on the "Please re-install and restart the install process". All I have is a "OK" dialog box.
    Any help would be appreciated.

9. timba1210

timba1210 Pen Pal - Newbie

Were you ever able to get the audio to work on your Unbranded Tablet? I am having the same issue.

10. pdawg17

pdawg17 Pen Pal - Newbie

Same here. Started a few weeks ago...not sure what changed...was already on Windows 10 with working audio before this started...

I have tried a few different drivers but still nothing. I even wiped the tablet and installed fresh Windows 10 but still nothing...very weird...