Has anyone received their 5010s yet?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by jlanza, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynafrom

Dynafrom Pen Pal - Newbie

2. weinilourson

weinilourson Pen Pal - Newbie

This sounds like a great tablet...

may I ask has anyone compared how xp tablet vs vista will run on the tablet? Is vista slow? Is it worth running vista on this tablet, as it tends to take up more system resources?

thanks!

3. petrucci

petrucci Pen Pal - Newbie

Maybe that's why when I installed one of the protectors that came with it, it didn't look good. ON the other hand, the size of the protectors do not exactly match the size of the screen, and on the screen there is nothing installed on that size? I am afraid if there is nothing installed and if I try too hard I'll damage the screen. I have vikuti's coming in the mail, I hope they look better.

4. Dynafrom

BETTER PICTURES:

Using the photodon 13.3" AG screen protector and it is JUST amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. jaybhai

jaybhai Pen Pal - Newbie

Is this the pre-cut 13.3" AG found at http://www.photodon.com/mm5/merchan...Code=P&Product_Code=MXS-133&Category_Code=NGF ?

From the photos, it doesn't look like it covers the black bezel around the screen... is that the case? Anyone know the exact dimensions so that entire surface is covered?

Thanks for the great pics Dynafrom! I have one coming on Friday...can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

6. Dynafrom

No it doesn't cover the black bezel, and its shorter then the screen by 1mm. But that's fine for me anyways, I love how it looks!

7. encorevous?

encorevous? Pen Pal - Newbie

8. Ricard

Ricard Pen Pal - Newbie

I just ordered t5010 in Czech republic. I am curious about the colors of the european case design. There are not many pictures about the black eu version from fujitsu-siemens. I hope the quality of eu case is not worse than us case.

And waiting time for the tablet is 6 weeks from end of october... looks like it will be my christmas present :D

And I want to say thanks to dynafrom, your video review really help me a lot.

9. GGGss

GGGss Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi all,

let me introduce myself a bit...
    My name is Fredje and I live in Belgium (Dutch speaking part).

I have been running around laptops for ages... Since high school I guess. Darn that suitcase of a Compac Armada 4131T ! (Still works), 3 Medions (av. lifetime 6-9 months) and then my life brightened clearly discovering INK. I use the Fu-Si Lifebook T4020 for over 2 1/2 years. It's all stratched (case is, screen not ;) ) and did earn it's stars how well the thing is built in the day to day battle. All my life is captured by my little compagnion. I guess it knows my deepest secrets ever beter than I do :cool:

Anyway

Well to be honnest I ordered mine the 29th september.
    BtO config
    Anti-glare screen (ETA: 15 october) (strange dough... free upgrade to anti-glare but they can 't deliver)
    4 Gb turbo memory (ETA: > 31 october) (cannot be fitted afterwards - has been confirmed twice)
    and add up to that build time and shipping ... I'll have it by Christmas :confused:

At least I'm not the only one waiting for it ;-)

Kind regards from Belgium,

10. zanchin

zanchin Scribbler - Standard Member

Damn! I thought that was possible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.