Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by dstrauss, Nov 26, 2019.

1. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

An early Happy Thanksgiving to all! This merry little band of misfits is my home away from home, and as I sit here 2000 miles from home, thankful for all the great times here, I just wanted to say to all my friends -

THANK YOU!

2. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

Yes, happy Thanksgiving all! I'm thankful this forum is still up, and fast approaching half a million posts. And that right before one of us reaches 10,000 posts!! I'm not naming names.. :D

3. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

It truly feels like being part of a club and this forum is our "clubhouse." I'm really thankful for the truly outstanding friends I feel like I have here - particularly feel like so many people respond in very short order when I have a problem and reach out for some support. You can't know how great a feeling that is. I believe it's a two-way street, though I think I've received more than given - especially over past 5 years. Thanks all, and happy Thanksgiving and "Thursday," depending upon where you live! :D

4. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving, all. Here's to a promising year ahead of us, full of Neos, Duos and 64-bit emulation!

dstrauss and JoeS like this.
  5. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We don't celebrate here in the islands,but just wanted to wish everyone well!

Enjoy the break, time with your families and loved ones, and please avoid getting trampled in the Black Friday sales! :p

Love you guys!