Handwriting Analysis Tool for Tablet PC - Free and Fun Discussion

Discussion in 'News Headlines' started by everythingblogcast, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Are you looking for some cheap thrills on a slow Monday morning? We have the perfect solution. Check out the Handwriting Analysis Tool for Tablet PC. This little application is a great little time waster. However, perhaps you really want to know what this tool says about you? Better yet, try it out on coworkers. You and your Tablet PC are sure to be at the very least, a short-winded hit around the office...

Read the full content of this Article: Handwriting Analysis Tool for Tablet PC - Free and Fun

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Isn't it funny how often you see or read something on the internet but at the time it never interests you. Then all of a sudden someone comes along, rephrases the content of explanation and WHAM! you've just got to have it.

Excuse me whilst I nip away to DL this little toy.
    I have a cunning 'friendly' plan for the workforce up at the farm :D

3. pitcherj

pitcherj Pen Pal - Newbie

Barry,
    I've played with the handwriting analysis tool, but i wasn't very impressed with it. A few of my friends and I tried it out and it seems to always give the same set of generalized results, much as do most of the online quizzes you find that tell you what your personality is, or what car you'll like, etc. Overall it's a neat concept, however I feel that they could have done much more with it.

4. Scott Bellefeuille

Scott Bellefeuille Pen Pal - Newbie

Barry,

Did you check to make sure there's not a hidden back door in this program that sends the results to the CIA or to Bill Gates?

PS- When I tried it my analysis said I'm paranoid, but I think the program was just out to get me. :cool:

5. everythingblogcast

everythingblogcast Scribbler - Standard Member

Barry I found this toy ages ago and used it a few times in differnet handwriting and friends and its all the same. So I didnt want to post something that is just a usually toy and not give any thing to us tablet pc users. If it unlocked or gived free software then ok but its not worst the bandwidth to download.

6. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

It's just for novelty Kurt.. nothing more.
    Let's face it, we all could do with some cheer at times and it doesn't hurt now and then to have a bit of general fun :)

7. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Rough crowd! LOL

8. everythingblogcast

everythingblogcast Scribbler - Standard Member

I was only joking. Its good fun but as you Barry its fun but could be nonsence.