1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

Handheld device to run Microsoft .NET 3.5 or .NET 3.5 Compact Framework programs

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by olbertja, Dec 7, 2012.

1. olbertja

olbertja Pen Pal - Newbie

Does anyone know of a current handheld device that will run applications written in .NET 3.5 or .NET 3.5 Compact Framework ? Perferably with WiFi capabiity. Simple (and cheaper ) is better.

I use Visual Studio 2008 to develop on.

Thanks.