Hackintosh on Fujitsu Lifebooks ?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by IloveNY, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveNY

IloveNY Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, I am a big Fujitsu collector, I have almost all kinds of Fujitsu laptops.

But I need MacOS for some of my works. I see somebody used T902 with MacOS but I failed to do that on my T902...

Does anybody here have some good news on T902 and other Fujitsu Lifebooks?

best

2. kvoram

kvoram Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I had made my T5010 into a Hackintosh a few years ago. But my memory is spotty. I didn't use it extensively back then, I can't remember if there was anything not working. I may have also used drivers from my Axiotron Modbook, but again not sure. I did that on my Active Digitizer-only T5010, which I then replaced with a Dual Digitizer model, on which I didn't do it again. I also never tried it on my T904.
    Doing it on my desktop pc though was easy back then without any issues.

What didn't work for you on the T902?

3. IloveNY

IloveNY Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for your reply. The software I use needs a lot of speed so I am going to do it on newer Lifebooks... As for my T902, I am not an OS expert, I followed some instructions on tonymacx86, made boot drives but it stopped during installation. I heard hackintosh could be very easy on newer models... that's why I am seeking help here. On Youtube there were people who was successfully using MacOS on T902, maybe he and others have better instructions that I could follow.

4. Garimond

Garimond Pen Pal - Newbie

I am also trying to get the t902 working with sierra. I used the instructions on tony Mac where he says the boot loader must be installed directly on the drive and not in the EFI partition. This worked to make the USB installer but I am not able to boot off the hard drive, only the USB so far. It has been very frustrating because I got it installed and boot up off USB, just not the hard drive. I feel so close but can't seem to get there. If you figure it out I would appreciate if you can post how you did it. Thanks. I will post too if I have some kind of break through.

5. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...I followed some instructions on tonymacx86, made boot drives...I heard hackintosh could be very easy on newer models...>>

All members are reminded that use of the forums must comply with the site rules, one of which is:

"Discussion on running Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware is prohibited."

Hackintosh is included in this prohibition as it violates Apple's EULA. For the safety of our forums, this thread will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.