Grimnir's Exhaustive T5010 Review

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Grimnir, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rynomyte

rynomyte Pen Pal - Newbie

On a side note, for those who can't live without their keyboard shortcus during tablet mode, the Belkin Nostromo is a wonderful addition. Originally marketed towards hardcore FPS'ers, it is small and HIGHLY programable and can be found very cheaply through ebay. Hope somebody finds this as useful as I! :)

2. cdzo72

cdzo72 Pen Pal - Newbie

I just got my T5010. First thing I did was upgrade to an OCZ Vertex 2 60GB hard drive and also went from Vista Business 32 bit to 7 Ultimate 64 bit (64 bit to take advantage of the 4 gigs of 10600 memory I installed over the 1 gig it came with)... and yeah, she's FAST people. She's faster than my 17" Toshiba laptop so I had to bite the bullet and change out the HDD in my Toshiba for an SSD. I love it so far, only gripe I have is the PCMCIA slot, wish it were ExpressCard so I could use my eSATA external drives that I use with my Toshiba. So, I plan on purchasing a T900 in the near future so I get an ExpressCard slot...

3. darkphantom

darkphantom Scribbler - Standard Member

I would SO switch to an SSD, IF they made it relatively affordable...for the size. I have a WD 320gb @ 7200rpm - if I wanted an SSD, it would be atleast what $200??

I just need an external GPU and i'm fine lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.