Got the T2010, now Memory problem

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by DNel, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Concentrate

Concentrate Scribbler - Standard Member

So I've received the T2010, but want to upgrade the memory. I've purchased the 1 gig and 1 empty slot from fujitsu, and now I don't know how to open the empy slot. I've read somewhere that I should put the 2 gig I bought in slot 1, so I removed the 1 gig and want to put it in slot 2. The second slot, which is empty doesn't open when I push them outwards. How do I go about doing this?

2. Concentrate

Well got it to work. Link. But is it correct to put the 2gig of OCZ in slot A and 1gig from fujitsu in slot B

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  3. Metamorphical

Metamorphical Random Girl

I don't see why it would matter which memory stick was in which slot.

4. Concentrate

Ok, I've solved almost every issue with the computer. I have 2 midterms today, but if people want, I would like to do a review on this tablet.

5. trippinbillie

trippinbillie Pen Pal - Newbie

I would love to hear what problems you had and how you resolved them!

6. Concentrate

Good, because I wasn't sure if people would like to see another review of this machine. With that said, I'll get started today and hopefully finish this week. I've got lots to write about.

7. hoochimagoo

hoochimagoo Pen Pal - Newbie

No I would really appreciate some info on this. Also what specific card did you get and from where? I'm thinking of getting 2 from here: http://www.crucial.com/

8. Concentrate

@hoochimagoo:I've got the OCZ ones like a lot of T2010 owners out there. The reason is, it is the only one that I know know for sure that works with the fujitsu brand. I've heard that fujitsu's are picky about memory. Where do you live? because I might be able to help you get a pretty good price on a 2GB memory card if you are in Canada or America.
    I hope that I will finish the review on the weekends. I've had plenty of time to gather my thoughts, and hopefully you guys will get a clearer picture of this tablet after reading my review.

9. Concentrate

Update on the review.. It's extremely long and I'm having problems with downloading and installing the benchmark programs. Will be done soon Promise

10. DNel

DNel Pen Pal - Newbie

l purchased 2 2-Gig cards from Crucial and they work perfectly. l had checked a number of sites/forums to make sure they would work before purchasing them. What l learned was that any major brand of memory card that's out there and says they will work, will.