Good Touch-Screen Keyboard Software

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Nzyme, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Nzyme

Nzyme Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello guys, I have a Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet running the latest Windows 10 Home edition. I would like to know as to which software do you use for typing on-screen. The built-in keyboard is good but do you use any others that you feel is indispensable? A quick search on Google brings up names like Hot Virtual Keybaord, Comfort On-Screen Keyboard, etc but have not really tried any of these.

2. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

I've heard good things about TabletPro. It makes the regular onscreen keyboard translucent, which seems to really help.

3. WillAdams

WillAdams Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

4. Nzyme

Nzyme Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you. I never knew Tablet Pro provides their own keyboard. I tried looking on their site and the Microsoft store for some screenshots of their keyboard only but did not find any. If you are already using this, can you provide a couple of screenshots of the keyboard only please? Thank you again for your suggestions.

5. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

You can get the same translucent keyboard for free with the old version of TouchMousePointer. The newest version is part of Tablet Pro.

6. WillAdams

WillAdams Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Came to read about the keyboard, stayed for the on-screen keyboard bar:

[​IMG]

Apparently the keyboard has problems with the Fall Creators Update (what doesn't), and I wonder if the on-screen right button will work for drag-drop and editing text.