1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

General Dynamics Itronix IX350 Dou Touch II & Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - HELP WANTED...

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by idolstalker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. idolstalker

idolstalker Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello and greetings from Holland...

I bought 2 of them on eBay for outdoor research... Because it always rains in the Netherlands...

"Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC" installed on it when I got them... I upgrade them with 2 GB of ram and put a large harddisk of 500 GB in it...

I installed "Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate" on it... And issues starting up...

The Wacom touchscreen doesn't work anymore, well the digitizer pen is working fine. And I have to re-install the RF-modul everytime I turned on the the GPS...

Does anybody can help me with a solution... Off is it a standard windows issue..?

Cheers... ;)

Product information here
  2. RazzNuts

RazzNuts Scribbler - Standard Member

Duo-Touch II does not utilise Wacom digitizer according to the link you've given.

This is the driver page of Duo-Touch II (IX350).

No Wacom driver, instead there's Panjitouchscreen. have you tried all of the drivers listed there? Assuming you have done a clean install of the operating system.