General Dynamics Itronix IX350 Dou Touch II & Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate - HELP WANTED...

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by idolstalker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. idolstalker

idolstalker Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello and greetings from Holland...

I bought 2 of them on eBay for outdoor research... Because it always rains in the Netherlands...

"Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC" installed on it when I got them... I upgrade them with 2 GB of ram and put a large harddisk of 500 GB in it...

I installed "Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate" on it... And issues starting up...

The Wacom touchscreen doesn't work anymore, well the digitizer pen is working fine. And I have to re-install the RF-modul everytime I turned on the the GPS...

Does anybody can help me with a solution... Off is it a standard windows issue..?

Cheers... ;)

Product information here

2. RazzNuts

RazzNuts Scribbler - Standard Member

Duo-Touch II does not utilise Wacom digitizer according to the link you've given.

This is the driver page of Duo-Touch II (IX350).

No Wacom driver, instead there's Panjitouchscreen. have you tried all of the drivers listed there? Assuming you have done a clean install of the operating system.

3. JP25

JP25 Pen Pal - Newbie

any update on this thread even though its years old? I am having the same issue

4. Kyote

Kyote Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi! I have been working on a similar issue on a few tablets. Digitizer usually works (sort of, sometimes), touchscreen, rarely. Using drivers on the flextronicssupport site, maybe haven't found the right combo yet. Still searching....

IX350 Duo-touch, Windows XP SP3 Tablet Edition.